Cambridge Primary in Grades 1 to 4 gives a curriculum framework to develop English, Math’s and Science skills and knowledge in young learners of the age group of 5 to 11 years.
- The focus is on Academics, personal development and development of global awareness in students. Besides the above mentioned subjects, we also provide Languages like Hindi, French and Marathi, and Social Science PSHE and Global Perspective A lot of opportunities are provided to students, to research, experiment and learn while doing projects and practical work on topics related to their subjects.
- Every Two month a regular test and a Activity Assessment is taken for assessment and Feedback of the child’s academic progress. There are two terms in one academic session.
- A term exam is taken at the end of the ﬁrst term, i.e. in October, and the ﬁnal exam is taken at the end of the session, i.e. in April/May.
- Cambridge Primary curriculum framework for each subject English, English as a second language, Mathematics and Science providing a clear teaching structure.
- Subjects oﬀered: English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Information & Communication Technology, French / Hindi and Global Perspective.
- Co Curricular Activities: Dance, Music, Drama, Arts & Crafts, PSHE, Skating Field trips (Educational) Other Activities: Sports(Indoor & Outdoor), Library and Debates.